What It Is
Prograde Protein Powder is an all natural protein powder made with cold pressed whey protein and sweetened with stevia, a natural non-caloric sweetener.
What It’s Not
It’s not artificially sweetened or sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup. It’s not processed at high temperatures which can decrease protein value.
Why Use A Whey Protein Powder for Weight Loss?
If you aren’t familiar with whey protein powder supplements and how they can help you lose weight, here are some of the benefits a good quality whey protein will provide:
- Give you more lean muscle when combined with exercise
- Will help you lose body fat
- Raise your metabolism
- Control appetite
- Deliver more protein with less fat than other sources of protein, and no cholesterol
- Be absorbed more easily than any other form of protein
- Makes a tasty snack, meal on the go, or post workout drink
What We Like About This Protein Powder
- Made with the highest quality whey protein – low temperature microfiltered and ion-exchanged
- Sweetened with stevia, a natural, non-caloric sweetener
- 24 grams of protein, 5.3 grams branched chain amino acids, and only 2 grams of carbs per serving
- Contains Aminogen®, a digestive enzyme complex for maximum absorption
- Growth hormone free
- Comes in three flavors – chocolate, vanilla, and orange
- No lumps – mixes instantly with a spoon
- No gluten, sugar, corn syrup, or any artificial ingredients
Why Buy From This Company?
Prograde offers a professional quality line of nutritional supplements. The company was started by two fitness professionals who were fed up with the traditional nutritional products available and wanted something better for themselves and their clients. They can only be sold by fitness professionals or directly from the company online.
Their manufacturing facility is a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) “A” rated facility. It’s hard to get certified and even harder to get an “A” rating. This assures that the contents match the label. It’s widely known that many supplements don’t live up to their claims, but this will not be the case with Prograde.
They offer a small, but high quality product line. Their products are based in science and they cite many scientific references to support their product rationale.
What Do Others Say?
Here are typical user comments about Prograde’s products. (Some of these are for other products, besides their protein powder.)
I can honestly attribute VGF+25 for Women to a significant decrease in my mood swings. My husband was pleasantly surprised. So I cannot begin to describe how the use of this supplement has contributed to my healthy outlook.
Holly Rigsby, author – Fit Yummy Mummy
Prograde products don’t just have great flavor, they deliver serious results. Since I started using Prograde Lean, EFA Icon, VGF25+ and Cravers just three weeks ago, well, I have already seen great results! Thanks for the great products!
Jason Amigliore – Continuum Fitness, Tampa, FL
I’ve taken every supplement you can think of. When it comes to my clients, my family, the people I love…I wouldn’t even think of recommending anything to them other than Prograde. They are products you can really believe in.
Robert Brown – Robert Brown Sports Performance, Grand Prairie, TX
Here’s what the authors of some our recommended diet and fitness programs are saying:
Up until now, there has not been a protein powder that I felt confident recommending or even taking myself. Well, Prograde Nutrition has finally done it. They have finally formulated a protein powder that is not only delicious, but one that is sweetened with stevia (a completely natural sweetener) and have only used the highest quality, cold processed whey.
Isabel De Los Ros – Author, The Diet Solution Program
If you’re a fan of Prograde like me, or if you’ve yet to give Prograde a try and want to get your hand on the highest quality, best tasting protein powder available anywhere, with NO carbs and NO artificial sweeteners, then try their new Prograde Protein Powder. It tastes incredible.
Joel Marion – Author, Cheat Your Way Thin
There’s a problem with most whey proteins on the market and that is due to destruction of much of the fragile proteins and amino acids from the heat in processing cheap whey powders… the type of normal crappy whey proteins you would find at your local store. Well, after about 9 months of hounding my buddies that own Prograde nutrition, they finally listened to me and created a whey protein that contains NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, and also is made with COLD-PROCESSED whey.
Mike Geary – Author, Truth About Abs
High quality is never inexpensive. Fortunately, there are many ways to save:
- “No commitment” autoship program
- Money saving “combo packages”
- VIP Membership Program entitles you to an additional 5% discount on every purchase
- Click the orange “Click Here For Special Offers” button on the top of their homepage for promo codes on selected products
- Sign up for their free report What to Never Eat After Your Workout. This will also put you on the email list to regularly receive more promo codes and be notified of sales. You’ll also receive an incredible amount of cutting-edge nutrition and exercise information.
Is there a Guarantee?
Prograde offers a 60 day, 100% money-back, no questions asked guarantee on all their products.
Is There Support?
They offer “live chat” on their site and have a toll free number. They have an extensive FAQ section where they answer more than 70 nutrition questions. I have found their customer service to be excellent.
Product Thumbs Up -
- Sweetened with stevia, a natural, non-caloric sweetener
- Cold processed whey
- 24 grams of protein and only 2 grams of carbs per serving
- Contains lactase and aminogen to break down amino acids and sugars - easy on the digestive tract
- Contains only 4 ingredients – no chemical stew here
- Three delicious flavors – vanilla, chocolate, and orange
Company Thumbs Up -
- Lists all their ingredients on their website (big enough to actually read)
- Is a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) “A” Rated facility
- Uses highest-quality ingredients
- Lists dozens of scientific references to support their product rationale
- Products are the choice of many elite fitness professionals
- They specialize in the basics, offering only a dozen products
- Products can be shipped internationally
Thumbs Down -
- Not inexpensive
The Bottom Line
Prograde Protein is a top-of-the-line whey protein powder. It’s the choice of many fitness insiders who could use any products they want. We think Prograde is the “best little nutrition company you’ve never heard of”!
Try Prograde Protein Risk Free